WWE Velocity 31/05/2003 - Raport


A do ringu wychodzi John Cena, który ma dla nas kolejne heelowe promo w postaci rapu!

''Yo, Yo, Yo, Yo. Chill, chill.
I'm preaching Thuganomics on Velocity,
We're taking over the green screen.
John Cena and Saturday night,
You couldn't find a better Dream Team.
But I'm frustrated, we're underrated,
We've got the best show in the world.
I mean, Cat's always calling his Momma, and Josh, he ain't never kissed a girl.
But that's OK you pipsqueak, I'm here to save you this week,
And my Johnson is longer than a Joe DiMaggio hit streak.
After the show, we can get out on a Hibachi,
Drinking full bottles of sake,
I'm battle-rappin' with Funaki.
All the censors hate me, and the parents can't believe me,
'Cause their kids throw up the double horns after seeing me on TV.
Whether you like me, or you hate me, there's no way you can ignore me.
They don't let me curse on TV, I have the crowd curse for me.
You attack me, it's like acne, I'll pop you like a zit.
'Cause when you're untouchable, you don't take no ____.''
Następny
« Poprzedni
Poprzednie
Następny post »

ConversionKonwersja BuźkiBuźki