WWE SmackDown 09/09/2004 - Raport

 

Do ringu przybywa John Cena, który ma nam coś do powiedzenia o Bookerze T.

''If I lose one more match, the series is done.
So the Franchise is about to get serious, son.
Booker T's been winning, but that's cause he's been cheating.
So next week, Booker's ass is getting a Thuganomics beating.
I'm down two-to-one, but y'all know I can switch it back.
Hey Bookie Goldberg, this ain't the sequel to Sister Act.
I'll tag you with so much heat, you'll think that I was Stevie Ray.
You may think you're very happy, I know you're really gay.
Oh, and he loves the head games, I know what's going through his mind.
Booker's a little too excited that I'm fighting from behind.
I saw him backstage, practicing that Spinaroonie.
He didn't ask me to fight, he asked me for dinner and a movie.
So I tell him yes as a joke, and Booker started doing back flips.
Booker's calling me a sucker, when he's the one with chapped lips.
Book, you're going to get your ass kicked, and I'm going to make it clear.
And let everybody know, the U.S. Champ is here.''


Następny
« Poprzedni
Poprzednie
Następny post »

ConversionKonwersja BuźkiBuźki