WWE SmackDown 09/10/2003 - Raport


Na dzisiejszym SmackDown czekało nas coś innego niż walka, ponieważ doszło do Battle Rapu pomiędzy Johnem Ceną a Kurtem Anglem. Poniżej znajdują się oryginalne teksty:

John Cena:
''You want to battle? I refuse to get ripped. 
Yo little ______, you couldn't wrap a Christmas gift. 
You're not All American Kurt, you wore out the gimmick. 
You couldn't win a bronze medal in the Special Olympics. 
I'm the dirty America, look in my eyes, I'm right here. 
You're the American Dream? Well I'm America's nightmare. 
I'm just a punk, pissing off more people than crank calls. 
Hope you got you 3 I's Kurt, cause you got no balls. 
And whem God was handing out brains, it's obvious you didn't get none. 
I'm usually throwing up 2 fingers, but you're special, you get one. 
So hit this cat's music, so the fans ca say ''You Suck'' too. 
This finger doesen't mean you're #1 Kurt, it means I'm saying ___ you.''

Kurt Angle:
''There once was a kid who liked to talk a lot of smack. 
He's whiter than me, but he thinks that he's black. 
And the kid thinks that he's the kind of talking trash. 
Until the one day he bumped heads with the king of kicking ass. 
He had a secret weapon. He liked to use a steel chain. 
I'll shove it straight up you ___ if you use it again. He can't run. 
He can't hide. It doesen't even matter if he's rapping. 
Because at No Mercy when I get my hands on him, his b___ a__ will be tapping. 
And let me tell you the real reason why I'm out here tonight. 
I didn't come out here to rap. I came out here to fight!''

Doszło po tym do mierzenia wzroku, nagle wybrzmiał theme song Big Showa, który po chwili ruszył w stronę ringu. Ten fakt wykorzystał John Cena, który zaatakował Kurta i wymierzył mu po chwili FU! Po tym, Big Show dorzucił także Chokeslam!
Następny
« Poprzedni
Poprzednie
Następny post »

ConversionKonwersja BuźkiBuźki