WWE SmackDown 18/09/2003 - Raport


Jesteśmy na SmackDown, które odbywa się w Północnej Karolinie, przechodzimy do Johna Ceny, który znajduje się na dachu RBC Center! Ma on dla nas rap, poniżej oryginał:

''I underestimated the Guerrero's. I don't know what to say bro. 
Those dudes are better at cheatin' then Ben Affleck is with J-Lo. 
I don't got the U.S. Title, but I didn't lose any steam. 
Screw Ted Turner and the Braves, I'm Americas team. 
John Cena's more American than silicone strippers. 
Leaving cats dead in their tracks with heart attacks like John Ritter. 
And next week, John Cena fulfills his patriotic duty.
 I'll be higher than hippies at 4:20, watching a Cheech and Chong movie. 
I'm an American thug, standing on top of this building. 
Leaving all opposition dead like Saddam Hussain's children. 
World Life!''
Następny
« Poprzedni
Poprzednie
Następny post »

ConversionKonwersja BuźkiBuźki