WWE SmackDown 27/02/2003 - Raport


Po F5 na stalowy narożnik, John Cena pauzował w zeszłym tygodniu na SmackDown, a dzisiaj miał kilka słów do Brocka Lesnara..

''Brock, I sit here, glued to the screen, punching these keys.
Watching everything you do on live Internet feeds.
I downloaded at high speed all the files that I need.
To make your hard drive crash and to make your face bleed.
You can't erase me, I'm going to make you taste me.
I'm like a virus, I'll kill you the next time you face me.
You're jealous, You stole my shot at the brass ring.
Everybody knows I'm the Next Big Thing.
You're all bark and no bite. You stole my spotlight.
I'm the great white hope, you're the great white hype.
If you an animal, Then I'm going on safari.
I'm rockin Playstation 2. You can't figure out Atari.
Look in these eyes Brock, don't think that I won't shoot ya.
I'll leave you worthless. Like a nerd with no computer.
Show the world that you can't even walk in my shoe.
You finish is the F5? Well, mine's the F-U!''
Następny
« Poprzedni
Poprzednie
Następny post »

ConversionKonwersja BuźkiBuźki