WWE SmackDown 06/02/2003 - Raport


A w ringu mamy Johna Cenę, który ma kilka słów do Brocka Lesnara, w tym wyzwanie na przyszłotygodniowe SmackDown!

''WORLD LIFE!
I'm untouchable. Straight down to the walk.
Get out your cell phones cause I'm calling out Brock.
"Don't talk about Brock Lesnar! He'll come up here and kill me."
Brock Lesnar sucks as bad as the city of Philly.
Oversized oaf, his forehead, his jaw.
I'll tell you what "F5" stands for.
"Fe, Fi, Fo, Fum." I forgot my name, my brain went numb.
Damn, I'm dumb.
You're so clumsy, you couldn't beat a cripple in a dance off.
You want to see the Next Big Thing? Let me take my pants off.
You're as smart as a third grader that never went to class.
And I challenge you next week. So I can kick your ass!
You didn't get that? Let me rewind it for you.
I challenge you next week so I can kick your ass!''
Następny
« Poprzedni
Poprzednie
Następny post »

ConversionKonwersja BuźkiBuźki