WWE SmackDown 12/06/2003 - Raport


Czas na kolejny odcinek SmackDown, gdzie John Cena przed swoją walką ma nam coś do powiedzenia!

''Yo, I'm that ill cat with more cork in his bat than Sammy Sosa.
I'm too ghetto for merchandise, so kids make their own posters.
Orlando fans are in the stands, throwing up those double hands,
After the show Michael Cole is going to chase some boy bands.
Hey Tazz, calm down your man, you gotta tell him to slow down,
He's got those weird posters of N'Sync and he's falling in love with O-Town.
Funaki san, reconsider. I'm more than you can handle bro,
I'll cut your two tone mullet and kick you dead in the camel toe.
You should go back to announcing, this whole match is a waste man,
I don't need to wrestle you, you're choking yourself with your wasteband.
I aint from Orlando, but I have the magic stick,
That means I'm representing your city when I grab my _____!''


Walka: John Cena vs. Funaki

Cena nie był zbytnio miły dla swojego rywala, podczas jego rapu zaatakował go i powalił clotheslinem. Mamy gong, Cena zupełnie zdominował swojego rywala. Funaki oberwał sporą serię uderzeń z łokcia w twarz. Po chwili wykonuje mu F5. Pin - 1..2..3!!!

Zwycięzca: John Cena
Następny
« Poprzedni
Poprzednie
Następny post »

ConversionKonwersja BuźkiBuźki